NOTE: THIS SPEC HAS BEEN SUPERSEDED BY THE xAPI PROFILE SPECIFICATION.
THIS REPO IS AVAILABLE FOR ARCHIVAL PURPOSES ONLY.
Companion Specification for xAPI Vocabularies
This document is ancillary and intended to serve as a companion (as described here) to the core xAPI specification. This companion specification will provide the basic building blocks for describing xAPI vocabularies as linked datasets on the web. This draft will initially address the xAPI vocabulary requirements for Verbs and Activity Types with the expectation that semantic practices will be identified and added (as needed) for future xAPI vocabulary elements.
An accessible, printer-ready and reader-friendly version of this companion document is also available as a gitbook here: https://adl.gitbooks.io/companion-specification-for-xapi-vocabularies/content/
Contributing to the Project
Send questions or feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This work is free and made available under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) license. Visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/ for more information on the details of this license. In summary, the following terms and conditions apply:
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Companion Specification for xAPI Vocabularies by Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.